Leadership Institute 2020
The Springfield Regional Chamber's Leadership Institute, a professional development program in partnership with the College of Business at Western New England University, is an affordable means to help employers fill the much-needed skills gap, to develop their next generation of business and community leaders. The program is ideal for those employees that you have identified as your future leaders, for aspiring managers, new managers and professionals who are interested in increasing their effectiveness and/or expanding their impact within or beyond their current role.
Tuition for the Leadership Institute includes parking, all coursework materials as well as complimentary attendance to our annual Beacon Hill Summit to experience first-hand the critical role we can play in our legislative process and graduation showcasing these leaders at our annual meeting/celebration evening event on June 11 at the Sheraton Springfield. Successful graduates also receive a free graduate course offered through the College of Business at Western New England University – valued at more than $2500!
- The Complexity of Managerial Leadership - February 27
- Emotional Intelligence and Self-Awareness - March 5
- Leveraging Conflict - March 19
- Building High Performance Teams - April 2
- Powerful Conversations - April 16
- Beacon Hill Field Trip - April 29
- Developing Others - May 7
- Peer Coaching Meetings - March 12, March 26, April 9, April 23, May 14, May 21
- Team Presentations - May 28