Dietz & Company Architects, Inc. is recruiting exceptional talent for our growing firm. We are a 100% employee-owned company and are dedicated to the growth and careers of our employees.
Applicants must be able to work well and communicate with internal and external team members, be open-minded, hard-working, detail-oriented, and proactive. Dietz & Company Architects, Inc. is a community-spirited, client-focused firm. For over thirty-seven years we've designed spaces, buildings and communities where people want to be. We take pride in our work and we are serious about providing a high level of service with every project, big or small.
We value intelligence. We hire intelligent people. We have an ongoing commitment to providing educational development opportunities and cutting edge technology to our team members. We are looking to find the right person to add to our team in a senior level Architect role.
The primary function of the Architect is day to day management of projects throughout all phases of design, including direct client and consultant contact. The role also requires:
- Day-to-day management of projects including direct client/consultant contact
- Responsibility for specific technical design aspects including investigation, evaluation, and participation in design solutions.
- Generating conceptual and schematic designs for medium to large projects
- Performing routine architectural assignments in collaboration with key project team members in an effective and efficient manner
- Leading and managing the production team in the completion of one or more projects simultaneously
The ideal candidate for the Architect role must have 8+ years of experience and be a licensed architect. Essential skills and qualities include:
- High degree of proficiency with Revit, Sketchup, and rendering software
- Ability to effectively use E-Specs and Fast Track
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong design sense
- Working knowledge of construction methods
- Working knowledge of building code and zoning principles
- Working knowledge of building science and sustainability concepts
- Interpersonal skills that will allow you to be a point of contact for clients and contractors
- Strong collaborative and professional work ethic
- Organized and able to work within our in-house systems
- Ability to self-manage your time is a must
- Ability to mentor and supervise less experienced staff
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal, and graphics communication skills
To apply please send resume and references here.