Position: Float Teller
Location: Western, MA
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Branch Manager
Amount of Travel Required: Local travel as needed
Positions Supervised: N/A
Provides prompt and professional service to new and existing customers.
- Adheres to established Westfield Bank customer service standards.
- Provides information regarding bank products to all potential customers both retail and commercial.
- Independent performance of all teller transactions and related services.
- Maintains security of cash drawer.
- Proves cash drawer at end of day.
- Meets assigned referral goals through referral of bank products and services to meet customers banking needs.
- Performs account and person maintenance.
- Assists in resolving customer problems.
- May assist with balancing the ATM
- Assist customers with Safe Deposit.
- Must complete BSA, AML, and other Regulatory and Continuing Education as assigned.
- Must adhere to all bank and regulatory policies and procedures specific to position.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
- Customer Service
- Decision Making/Judgment
- Job Knowledge
- Referral Skills
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least six months of cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
- Must meet balancing requirements.
Stand F (Frequently)
Walk F (Frequently)
Sit O (Occasionally)
Handling / Fingering C (Constantly)
Reach Outward F (Frequently)
Reach Above Shoulder O (Occasionally)
Climb O (Occasionally)
Crawl O (Occasionally)
Squat or Kneel F (Frequently)
Bend F (Frequently)
10 lbs or less F (Frequently)
11-20 lbs F (Frequently)
21-50 lbs O (Occasionally)
51-100 lbs N (Not Applicable)
Over 100 lbs N (Not Applicable)
12 lbs or less O (Occasionally)
13-25 lbs O (Occasionally)
26-40 lbs O (Occasionally)
41-100 lbs O (Occasionally)
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0-2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33%-66% of the time (2.5-5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements
Westfield Bank has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
EXPIRATION DATE: 9/25/2021