Up to $2,000 Signing Bonus/Competitive Salary/Comprehensive Benefit Package
Helix Human Services is an inclusive organization. LGBTQIA+ and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply!
Helix Human Services is dedicated to providing trauma-informed therapeutic and educational services to diverse children and families, building the foundation for lifelong success at home, school, and the community.
The Clinician provides diagnostic evaluations, treatment planning and outpatient psychotherapy (individual, family, group) services to children, youth, adults, and their families in the outpatient clinic, as well as some home-based, school-based, and community settings. The Clinician develops a list of needs based on medical necessity, along with objectives and interventions to improve level of functioning, and quality of life. The Clinician learns and practices skills in evidence-based modalities including: DBT, group treatment, solution focused short-term treatment, play therapy, and caring for people with persistent and severe mental illnesses. Perform other job responsibilities as assigned.
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work or related field from an accredited institution and be eligible for credentialing by MassHealth. Clinicians eligible for licensure will provide a copy of their professional license and must renew /maintain their license in good standing. Clinicians will complete and update any documentation required for the credentialing process. LCSW, LICSW, or LMHC are encouraged to apply.
- Certification as a CANS assessor and completion of CANS re-certification as required.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to utilize a computer and become competent in the use of an electronic health record.
- Access to reliable transportation