Registered Nurse-Mill Pond
Competitive Salary/Comprehensive Benefit Package/$2,500 Signing Bonus
The Children’s Study Home is an inclusive organization. LGBTQIA+ and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply!
The Children’s Study Home is dedicated to providing trauma-informed therapeutic and educational services to diverse children and families, building the foundation for lifelong success at home, school, and the community.
The Registered Nurse (RN) will be responsible to maintain update medical and dental records, conduct necessary health screenings, dispense medication, and evaluate students after a restraint has occurred. They will participate as a member of the professional treatment team to ensure that the medical needs of the children are being met, consult with students and staff as medical concerns arise, and determine the course of action for medical needs when identified. The RN will participate in the development of a school health program, health care manual, and medical policies and procedures. They will provide appropriate in-service training for relevant school personnel regarding general medical issues, basic First Aid training, Medication Administration and Effects, and OSHA training as needed.
- Requires a current R.N. license by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and MAP certification.
- Requires relevant R.N. experience with children and families, knowledge of residential and/or school treatment nursing and experience working with children of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Requires reliable transportation, as attendance at meetings and multiple sites will be mandated.
- Requires current valid driver’s license.