Human Resources Coodinator
The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator will administer and coordinate multiple Human Resources functions including, but not limited to orientation/training, reporting, recordkeeping, and data management. The HR Coordinator will provide support to the Human Resources department under the direction and supervision of the Director of Human Resources. This position is responsible for managing human resource functions and maintaining related business files; and will serve as a communication liaison between the Administrative office and programs to ensure the highest standard of service to Study Home employees. Essential Functions include, but are not limited to: Administration of employee benefits; Assisting the Director of Human Resources with the coordination of leaves of absences; Maintaining and auditing HR files; Tracking required trainings / certifications and notifying Managers of expired trainings / certifications; and ensuring employees are receiving all necessary information and documents as they relate to Human Resources.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in a related field (Bachelor's degree in related field preferred).
- Three to five years progressive human resource experience.
- Thorough knowledge of computer operations and programs including MS word, Excel, and data entry systems.
- Must have effective communication skills to clearly express ideas/facts both verbally and in writing
- Must possess good organizational and clerical skills and have the ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time. Must be flexible and able to shift from task to task.
- Must have a thorough understanding and ability to work with confidential material responsibly.
- Must maintain professional appearance and demeanor; communicate respectfully with all staff and external stakeholders.