Clinical Case Manager
Competitive Salary/Comprehensive Benefit Package/$1,500 Signing Bonus
The Children’s Study Home is an inclusive organization. LGBTQIA+ and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply!
The Children’s Study Home is dedicated to providing trauma-informed therapeutic and educational services to diverse children and families, building the foundation for lifelong success at home, school, and the community.
The Clinical Case Manager will provide quality clinical intervention and case management for latency aged children and adolescents residing within the Children’s Study Home residential programs. Care coordination is required from intake to discharge of the youth within the residential program.
- Requires a master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology, or clinical M. ED License Eligible degree
- Requires license eligible
- Requires evening and weekend availability
- Requires on call responsibilities, at least once every five weeks. This may require coming into the program to help support the milieu
- Requires experience working with youth who have experienced trauma and/or emotional/behavioral challenges, preferred
- Requires excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Requires ability to write professional reports
- Requires excellent communication skills.
- Requires the ability to work as part of a team in an alternative setting.
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
- Requires the interest and willingness to learn about evidence and brain-based interventions.
- Bilingual preferred.