Competitive Salary/Comprehensive Benefit Package/$1,500 Signing Bonus
The Children’s Study Home is an inclusive organization. LGBTQIA+ and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply!
The Children’s Study Home is dedicated to providing trauma-informed therapeutic and educational services to diverse children and families, building the foundation for lifelong success at home, school, and the community.
The Medical Receptionist will provide general reception/record maintenance and office management duties in support of agency requirements and clinical and administrative operations, as well as the management of front staff administrative assistants. Perform all other assigned duties.
- High school/GED/business school graduate preferred. Prior experience with computerized systems is preferred.
- Must be well organized, with attention to detail. Must have strong verbal and written skills.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Ability to understand and follow confidentiality protocols.
- Previous outpatient or medical experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- Ability to travel to other sites, as requested (must have a car).
- Knowledge of services provided/additional resources/community resources.