Residential Staff Supervisor-Cottage
Competitive Salary/Comprehensive Benefit Package/$1,500 Signing Bonus
The Children’s Study Home is an inclusive organization. LGBTQIA+ and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply!
The Children’s Study Home is dedicated to providing trauma-informed therapeutic and educational services to diverse children and families, building the foundation for lifelong success at home, school, and the community.
The Residential Shift Supervisor plays a vital supervisory level role in the therapeutic support of adolescents with social, emotional, and behavioral needs. Under the direction of the Program Manager and Assistant Program Manager, the Residential Shift Supervisor will assume the leadership and supervisory responsibilities for the assigned shift. Primarily, the Residential Shift Supervisor is to function as the lead direct worker and to assist the Program Leadership Team in the day-to-day operational activities of the staff and residents. As a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team, the Residential Supervisor will collaborate with the clinical staff to ensure the objectives of the individual treatment plans are being met, utilizing Building Communities of Care Trauma Informed Care model.
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent; Associates degree preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- 2-4 years of experience working with children in a residential or related program required.
- 1 year of supervisory experience required.
- Requires a knowledge of residential milieu concepts
- Requires the ability to work in a team treatment approach.
- Must successfully complete CPR/First Aid certification during New Employee Orientation.
- Current valid driver’s license required.
- Must obtain a MAP certification within 90 days of employment. Training will be provided