Full-Time Journeyman Plumber
Be prepared for any economic downturn by joining Noonan Energy, a 5th generation family-owned business that is built to be around for years to come. Noonan is looking for a Journeyman Plumber, to join our growing Plumbing Division as well as to be an integral part of our HVAC Department.
Ideal candidate would have a Massachusetts Journeyman Plumber license as well as experience in HVAC. Crucial that the candidate can prioritize and work efficiently independently as well as pull his/her weight as an integral part of our service department. A Noonan Energy plumber will be expected to have strong communication skills and deliver excellent customer service, as we pride ourselves on our customer relationships.
- Install, replace and repair plumbing fixtures
- Troubleshoot plumbing problems
- Perform maintenance on plumbing systems
- Gas piping repairs and installations
- Plumbing for new construction
- Work in conjunction with HVAC Department on installations
- Should have knowledge of and comply with all local, state and federal codes.
- Must have a clean driving record
- Good people skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Massachusetts Journeyman License
Competitive benefits include:
Paid Holidays, Vacations, Sick Time
As a full-service home comfort provider, we perform many services for our community, including fuel delivery, equipment installation, and more. Our employees love working for Noonan due to our team's camaraderie and drive to perform a job well done, along with competitive pay, valuable benefits, and flexible scheduling.
If you would like to apply for a position on the Noonan Energy team, we invite you to send in a resume and complete an application. We look forward to reviewing your submission to see if you would be an excellent fit for our team of hardworking, dedicated, and skillful employees.